GCI prepared a detailed analysis of potential delivery model options for the Eastern Busway (Buranda to Main Avenue) project, in conjunction with the development of a business case submission.
- Identified viable delivery options, compared delivery schedules and risk profiles, and analysed project issues, risks and opportunities
- Undertook a comprehensive risk assessment associated with each of the procurement and delivery options
- Undertook a quantified comparative analysis of risk and resultant forecast cost between the options
- Assisted the project team with liaison between Treasury and other state agencies
- Assisted with drafting of the business case
- Provided the state with a comprehensive assessment of delivery options